- Concussions are a very serious issue. Most people are familiar with football related concussions, but they are also quite common after work injuries.
- Concussions occur after a traumatic brain injury, such as can occur after a fall or car accident or some other accident. It is very important to have such head injuries evaluated aggressively, and very soon after the accident.
- The symptoms associated with a concussion can be quite varied and unusual.
- Some diagnostic tests we perform in the evaluation of a concussion include: an MR brain, VNG, EEG, and Neurotrax test.
- Depending on the results of these tests, various treatment options will be discussed and recommended.
Mon: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Tues: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Wed: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Thurs: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Fri: 8:30 am to 12 Noon
Weekends – Closed
Holidays – Closed
Accreditation & Affiliation
Board Certified in Neurology & Psychiatry (ABPN)
Assistant Clinical Professor @ Medical College of GA
President of Georgia Neurological Society
Board Eligible in Electrodiagnostic Medicine and Sleep Medicine (ABSM)
Our Diagnostic Lab is Accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR)