- Our office staff is available to assist you with scheduling appointments, billing, and processing insurance claims. They can also answer all non-medical questions.
- If you have any medical questions, they will take your message and a call-back phone number.
- Dr. Athni, (or someone from the office) will return your call before the end of the business day.
- If it is urgent, please inform us as such, and we will try to return your call as soon as possible.
LaVerne D.. – Medical Assistant
- Laverne is an integral part of our team. She will take referrals, change appointments, verify your insurance, and coordinate any phone messages with Dr. Athni.
- She has developed a reputation for being courteous and prompt.
- Additionally, with her MA degree / background, she assists with patient care.
- After showing her clinical talents, she has also joined the research team in our office, assisting in clinical trials.
Ash. A. – Insurance Specialist
- Ash has been with our team since 1995. She handles all insurance claim issues with the various insurance companies.
Indira M. – Office Manager
- Indira has been part of our team since year 1996. She handles all financial matters, including payment and collections issues.
- If you have any questions regarding your account, Indira will gladly assist you.
Mike T. – Certified Ultrasonographer
- Mike has been assisting us since 2006. He is a board certified Ultrasonographer, with over 15 years of professional experience.
Robin A. – Certified Audiologist
- Robin joined the team in 2004. He is a board certified Audiologist, with a doctorate in Audiology. He has over 30 years of professional experience
Victoria D. – EEG Tech
- Victoria joined our office in 2009. She has been performing EEG tests for over 10 years.
- She is a member of the ASET (American Society of Electrodiagnostic Technologists).
- She is very detail oriented and will make sure your EEG is done to the highest standards.