- Concussions are a very serious issue. Most people are familiar with football related concussions, but they are also quite common after work injuries.
- Concussions occur after a traumatic brain injury, such as can occur after a fall or car accident or some other accident. It is very important to have such head injuries evaluated aggressively, and very soon after the accident.
- The symptoms associated with a concussion can be quite varied and unusual.
- Some diagnostic tests we perform in the evaluation of a concussion include: an MR brain, VNG, EEG, and Neurotrax test.
- Depending on the results of these tests, various treatment options will be discussed and recommended.
Accreditation & Affiliation
Board Certified in Neurology & Psychiatry (ABPN)
Assistant Clinical Professor @ Medical College of GA
President Elect of Georgia Neurological Society
Board Eligible in Electrodiagnostic Medicine and Sleep Medicine (ABSM)
Our Diagnostic Lab is Accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR)
New Info !!
Although there is no "magic" pill to help improve your cognition, the concept of "if you don't use it, you lose it" is absolutely true when it comes to memory and cognition.
There is a new board game called "Sedis" which has been an amazing creation. It is the brainchild of Neal Murthy, based out of Houston.
Sedis is a simple yet cognitively stimulating game, which I have been extremely impressed with. Here is the link to learn more about this game - http://nefergames.com/
Here is the link to purchase one thru their kickstarter campaign - http://bit.ly/sedisgame
Google Search Engine