Our Office Staff
- Our office staff is available to assist you with scheduling appointments, billing, and processing insurance claims. They can also answer all non-medical questions.
- If you have any medical questions, they will take your message and a call-back phone number.
- Dr. Athni, (or someone from the office) will return your call before the end of the business day.
- If it is urgent, please inform us as such, and we will try to return your call as soon as possible.
Laura B. – Medical Assistant
- Laura is an integral part of our team. She will take referrals, change appointments, verify your insurance, and coordinate any phone messages with Dr. Athni.
- She has developed a reputation for being courteous and prompt.
- Additionally, with medical experience and background, she is able to assist with patient care.
Ash. A. – Office Manager
- Ash has been with our team since 1995. She handles all insurance claim issues and all financial matters, including payment and collections issues.
- If you have any questions regarding your account, Ash will gladly assist you.
Mike T. – Certified Ultrasonographer
- Mike has been assisting us since 2006. He is a board certified Ultrasonographer, with over 15 years of professional experience.
Andre M. – EEG Tech
- Andre joined our office in 2015. He has been performing EEG tests for over 20 years.
- He is a member of the ASET (American Society of Electrodiagnostic Technologists).
- He is very detail oriented and will make sure your EEG is done to the highest standards.
Robin A. – Certified Audiologist
- Robin joined the team in 2004. He is a board certified Audiologist, with a doctorate in Audiology. He has over 30 years of professional experience