Insurance Network Contracts:
- We have entered into a contractual agreement with the following insurance companies. The list is NOT exhaustive, as there over 100 different insurance companies. The list only highlights the “major” insurance carriers in this area.
- Since we are not affiliated with the Medical Center, we are not allowed to be part of Secure Health, which is an insurance network owned and managed by the Medical Center of Central Georgia.
- Tri-Care – Military (Standard, Prime, Tricare-for-Life)
- Blue Cross / Blue Choice
- Cigna Insurance
- United HealthCare
- If an insurance company is not listed, please call our office to verify network coverage.
- We are Medicare “Participating Providers”. As such, we accept the Medicare Part-B fee schedule.
- You must show proof of Medicare Part-B coverage before we can accept you as a Medicare patient.
- We are NOT accepting any new MediCAID patients.