- Our office is a “smoke-free” medical facility. Our new facility is specifically designed for our neurology patients.
- Each room has “overhead music”, including the exam rooms. The bathrooms are “extra large” to accommodate wheelchairs, if necessary.
- The hallways are “spacious” (6 feet wide) to handle wheelchairs and walkers.
- The exam rooms are “sound proof” to provide for confidential discussions with the doctor.
- We also offer Free Wifi HotSpot access, which you can use to browse the internet while waiting to be seen.
- We are located one block east of Forsyth Road, near Macon Northside Hospital, just behind the “water tower”.
Mon: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Tues: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Wed: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Thurs: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Fri: 8:30 am to 12 Noon
Weekends – Closed
Holidays – Closed
Accreditation & Affiliation
Board Certified in Neurology & Psychiatry (ABPN)
Assistant Clinical Professor @ Medical College of GA
President of Georgia Neurological Society
Board Eligible in Electrodiagnostic Medicine and Sleep Medicine (ABSM)
Our Diagnostic Lab is Accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR)